Bringing our website up to date was something that we’ve wanted to do for some time but it wasn’t until the Restoration Show at the NEC, where we met Brian from Wire Wheels Webbers (and a classic enthusiast just like us) that we started to put the wheels in motion and at our AGM in April, the change was sanctioned.
Dick and Brian worked together on the website, with Dick providing the branding artwork, text and photographs, and the in-depth club knowledge while Brian used his development skills and overall club knowledge to build our new website. Working together like this has ensured that we acheived the website that we both wanted and needed.
Take a good look around, you’ll find that our new website:
- Provides an improved method for joining and renewing your membership online
- Allows you to update the Club about your vehicles
- Brings you up to date news on all matters affecting your classic Morris/BMC/LDV vehicle
- Brings you details of all our events
- A new members’ only section which will grow over time – password will be announced in Recalling magazine
- Access to our existing message board forum
- Plus it will work on your tablet and smartphones too
If you have any further suggestions on website content that you would like to see, drop a line to Dick our webmaster